Tuesday, October 7, 2008

hmms...

i dunno wat i really wan...
i dunno wat i really need..
all i know is ,
i love smiles, ya smiles ,esp from sweet and cute gals. =)
they melt my heart...
wats sweet and cute? for me its not juz appearance .. its oso bout personality.
smiles and voices... somehow from tis two i can know quite abit bout someone...
believe me o not its up to u =)


nvr spend too much on gals! tats wat my frens said.. for me, i know bout tis is true..
but if i really love a gal, i will do so.. i juz wan to keep her happy and know how much they meant to me.. ya its not all bout exp things.. its bout how and y i wanna get it for her... its not bout worth it o not.. cos my love is sincere and i'm not expecting anything in return. =) so ... i dun mind spending money tat i earn on own for my love one.. u may say me crazy and so on.. but tats me..


weet~ saw alot cute and pretty gals these few weeks! their smiles and voice are juz so sweet! u may call me flower heart o watever u wan.. but for me... i juz appreatiate wat my ears hear and wat my eyes see... i am still single man! :X lols i have my rights to make fren wif who i wan rite? come on man.. its juz bout making fren not dating any gals.. so dun simply think ;) bout dating gal... i have no idea who i will date but i am sure tat gal sure is a fantastic and special gal =)

enuf craps! lols final coming~~ omg... man someone motivate me to study pls =.=''

No comments: