Thursday, October 2, 2008

DIAMOND NECKLACE!!

WOOT~~ went to midvalley... sis and her fren went shopping.. too bored so i walk ard.. then i saw one diamond necklace! WEET!! so pretty... RM 1.2k! omg.. so exp .. but hey my holidays soon! 3 mths! work 2 mths enuf to buy! hahahaha... ok.. dunno y .. 1st time i see the diamond necklace, i actually thought of 'her'... 'she muz be looking gratz wif this necklace on~' tats wat i tot.. ok.. i wanna buy it! haha. anyway save money for it 1st.. =D

then i went to window shopping~. lols.. i saw some clothes i wanna buy but i am too lazy to carry anything! so i din buy anything hahaha.. next time i go i will buy them.. <3 SUBZERO, ZARA, CK, ESPIRIT and GUESS! oh ya... GUESS! LOTS of pretty BAGS! gals like them rite?! lols.. ok ... i too wanna buy one.. hey its not for me... i wanna buy for her! lols.. duh... i am so crazy ... everything for her.. hahaha... oh ya.. i saw a pair of earrings too...haha tis one i tot of buying for my beloved mui mui~ lols.... i am not all bout her ok?! haha....


final coming up~ woot! i shall start reading and study my books! haha... wish me luck man.. =D
next blog will up when i am in mood~ xD sorry for my randomness lols =D heart my frens, jie and mui mui... miss u all=) and of cos 'her' xP

1 comment:

Lord Hamstera said...

dont ever waste money on a gal like that... not worth ur time and sweat also.....