Saturday, October 18, 2008

....

how many more days till the end of my final? hmms.. 3 weeks? 2 weeks? argh who cares! lols
man... i juz read a blog bout wishes of someone b4 her suicide... gosh.. she did it! she really did it juz becos shes unhappy.. omg! omg! 1st its sad that she is gone now.. 2nd shes too naive .. all she need to do is find someone to talk with and be more optimstic! anyway , RIP. =)
Reading the blog reflects back my past... ya i tot of suicide too! but lucky i juz cant find or think of a special and happy way to sucide! and ya i gave up the thoughts now... life is full with mysteries... a day more means u get to know the world better.. life is nvr juz sweet.. it can be sour too...
i juz know how to talk but the truth is i dunno how long i can carry my burden, loneliness and sadness... i dun wish to go back to my past me or end up like the gal-suicide. But i have no one i can really talk to... other than this blog which i can spilled up a little sth here... hope i wont end up choosing the path as the gal did. =) even if i really did... ppl, juz forget my existance! =D


Final ending in less than one mth..ITS HOLIDAY SOON! hahahaha... crap.. i shall really think bout my exam b4 deciding what shall i do after exam... all the best to my frens, jie and mei and whoever having exam soon.. Good luck! =)

No comments: