Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekends!

Its boring weekend! All i did was eat sleep watch anime~.~ Even though its boring, i found out i actually love dancing and cooking! Juz started my break dance class on Friday! Its fantastic. Too bad I am slow learner.. sigh.. Its ok.. I will juz need to practice harder. =D My hands and legs still pain from the practice. Due to this i can't go to gym. Anyway, lets talk bout cooking! Gosh! Cooking is sth i realize i am starting to like! Man i love nice foods! Therefore i shall learn how to cook more variety of foods! And of cos i hope i can cook sth nice for ' her ' ! hehe... Cooking is fun man.. Guys shall learn cooking! lol

_________________________________________________________________

Boring weekends lead me to a world of loneliness! Its such a dark cruel empty world! Why cruel? Cause it makes u think of your loves one and no doubt, memories which you threw away ages ago! But this time its different, I smile when i think of u! For juz a moment, 'she' pop up and your are gone! Whats happening? Its weird! Really weird.... I actually feels like hugging ' her' tight, I wanna hold ' her' hand , I wanna smell 'her' hair and I wanna tell 'her' ... you are so cute! Yeah , I felt that! Maybe 'she' took over your place? I hope so...

__________________________________________________________________


Sunday night which is tonight, I miss my mei(s). I told them i heart them! lols so funny... all same reaction! Alright maybe I am lame. =D But i juz wanna let them know i care and love them. =) To my mei(s)... though i can't help u much in ur love problems.. can't help u stop missing him... cant help u reduce the sufferings, but I am willing to be there listening to u.. Though i can't lend u my shoulder, I can share ur feelings. If you are sad , I have no reason to smile and be happy too. =) You all are important to me therefore i wish u all to be happy! I juz wanna see smiles crafted on all your face. If can let me bear all your suffering and sadness. You all shall be happy and enjoying. =) I love u all! <3 ( as my mei =p )

No comments: